Hi AvanHeart Family,
As you know by know, Fall is here. In any Instagram account, and magazine, fashion facebook, you have been told about this. A lot of things change during this season, and Skincare is definitely one of them. But sometimes forgotten. The rise of colder days takes us to warmer fabrics and soul food. But somehow we tend to keep the same skincare routine, although the weather is harsher and demands other ways of pampering the biggest human organ.
The 5 Skincare Tips for this Fall, gives a general advice of how to incorporate some healthy ways to recover from the Summer. Our skin as many different needs, so make sure to adapt these tips to a routine that benefits you.
5 Skincare Tips for this Fall
- Like your closet, your skin needs a deep cleaning – During Summer our skin is exposed to the damage of the Sun, salt water, waterproof makeup, long nights drinking cocktails and Summer Festivals. So Fall is the perfect time to go to a beauty professional and do a deep cleansing of the skin. Make sure the products used are adapted to your skin type.
- “Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize” – Some one once said that the secret to a healthy glowing skin is to, above all, moisturize! And she said it 3 times, yes! Fall is the perfect season to apply a deep moisturizing mask, allowing you and your body to relax and have the rest that you need. Do this step before going to bed, 2 to 3 times a week for a month and you will see amazing results.
- Your skin still needs Sun screen protection – Most of us will use sun screen lotion during the Summer. But when the weather starts getting colder, some of us forget to apply it, thinking that probably it is ok to skip this step. However, the Sun can still cause damage to the skin during Fall and Winter time. For this reason, before leaving for school or work, apply sun screen lotion anyway. It will always help.
- Fuel that Body and Mind – Vacation time is up, and the will to wake up early, take that super foods smoothie, and exercise might be gone. It is so good to stay under the blankets and drink a nice cup of tea, watching our favorite show. Oh so good! But we also need to keep healthy, ingest veggies and a healthy amount of water to keep our skin protected, on the inside but also on the outside. Beauty comes from a peaceful heart and soul, so try to find a way to take time to yourself and meditate. You will feel fantastic doing it. The secret is to create a routine that incorporates healthy food, healthy exercise and healthy mindful activities. Check out in2motivation
- Update your Makeup Routine – There are many trends happening right now, that take on the vibe of Fall. We actually did a post talking about Fall Makeup Trends. Check it out. To have diversity when creating makeup for yourself is like wearing a different outfit from what you normally wear. It is the power to enhance your own beauty, with colors and textures. For this Fall we recommend the One4All Feather, a soft satin pink.
Model: Lígia from in2motivation